Skip Navigation


Skip Side Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, students can use their financial aid to pay for their living expenses on campus.

A meal plan is required for residents in the OU Residential Colleges but is not required for residents of Traditions Square or upperclass students residing in Cross Village.

We currently offer semester only contracts for students studying abroad. Students can sign a fall or spring contract depending on when they return from their semester away.