- Humanity and Health
- Support Us
- 2020-2021, Events: "Ruptures and Reconciliations"
- Forum Grants
- Manuscript Development Workshops
- Arts & Humanities Faculty Fellowship Program
- National Humanities Center Summer Programs
- Forum Research Groups 2021-2022
- NEH Regional Grant Application-Writing Workshop
- Digital Scholarship
NEH Regional Grant Application-Writing Workshop
February 21-22, 2019
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) presented a Regional Grant Application-Writing Workshop for 80 guests from the southern plains region on February 22, 2019, on the campus of the University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK. The workshop was hosted by the OU Arts & Humanities Forum.
The workshop was led by Dr. Claudia Kinkela, NEH Senior Program Officer.
NEH Chairman Jon Parrish Peede presented at the workshop and gave a public lecture at OU’s Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art.
The workshop also included a mock NEH panel, during which several panelists—composed of scholars from different departments at the University of Oklahoma—shared their comments on sample grant proposals.
For more information or for copies of materials provided at the workshop, please contact the Humanities Forum.