Pre-Publication Data Sets
For published papers, links to data files are located next to the corresponding reference in the IEG publication list or below, under Non-IEG Studies.
- Tao Xu, Xuanyu Tao, et al. Functional independence and structural basis of non-canonical phosphotransferase system components in prokaryotes. Submitted
Microarray dataset: raw and gene expression data.
- Yu Wang, Rui Zhang, Yunfeng Yang, Qichao Tu, Jizhong Zhou, Nianzhi Jiao*. Ocean acidification altered microbial functional potential in the Arctic Ocean. Submitted
Microarray dataset: Gechip_signal_intensity.zip
- Yuan M*, Guo X*, Wu L*, Zhang Y*, Xiao N, Ning D, Shi Z, Zhou X, Wu L, Yang Y, Tiedje J, and Zhou J. Climate Warming Enhances Microbial Network Complexity and Stability. Submitted
- Buzzard V, ST Michaletz, Y Deng, et al. Continental scale structuring of forest and soil diversity via functional traits. Nature Ecol Evol. published.
- Etchebehere, C et al. Functional redundancy of the microbial community revealed by DNA analyses coincides with functional robustness in a full-scale wastewater nitrogen removal reactor.
Microarray dataset: Excel file
- Feng et al. Long-term warming in Alaska enlarges the diazotrophic community in deep soils. mBio. Submitted.
- Feng et al. Permafrost carbon loss accelerated by changes in microbial community via warming-induced permafrost thaw. ISME J. Submitted
- Feng et al. Warming accelerates grassland soil C degradation through enlarging and restructuring active bacterial communities. Submitted.
- Guo X et al. Lower Soil Carbon Loss Due to Persistent Microbial Adaptation to Climate Warming. Submitted
Microarray dataset (zip)
- Hale L, W Feng, H Yin, X Guo, X Zhou, R Bracho, E Pegoraro, CR Penton, L Wu, J Cole, KT Konstantinidis, Y Luo, JM Toedje, EAG Schuur, and J Zhou. Tundra Microbial Community Taxa and Traits Predict Decomposition Parameters of Stable, Old Soil Organic Carbon. Submitted.
Microarray dataset: zip file
- He et al. Microbial gene abundances reveal consistent effects of elevated carbon dioxide on ecosystem functioning. Nature Microbiology. Submitted.
Microarray dataset: Tab delimited file
- Liang Y et al. Century long fertlization reduces stochasicity controlling grasslan microbial community succession.
Microarray Data: csv file
- Ning et al. Functional gene analyses support the major role of denitrification in high N2O emission of a highly acidified forest. Environmental Microbiology Submitted.
Microarray dataset: Excel sheet file
- Qi Q et al. Quantifying microbial and plant determinants of soil carbon fluxes changes by climate drivers.
- Tao X et al. Warming exacerbates decomposition of tundra stable organic carbon by Proteobacterial decomposers. Nature. Submitted
- Xia X, Y Wang, Y Yang, T Luo, JD Van Nostrand, J Zhou, N Jiao, and R Zhang. Ocean acidification regulates the activity, community structure and functional potential of heterotrophic bacterioplankton in an oligotrophic gyre.
Microarray dataset: zip file
Links in titles link to the publisher's website.
Valentín-Vargas A. 2013. Analysis of the phylogenetic and functional dynamics of microbial communities in metalliferous, acid-generating mine tailings subject to a phytostabilization treatment. Doctoral Dissertation. Microarray Data (xls).