Start Your 2021 by Giving 1!
A two-week initiative is underway at the Health Sciences Center to promote giving, kindness and gratitude. Join the campus in achieving the initiative in one of three different ways:
- Give $1 to HSC Sooners Helping Sooners.
- HSC Sooners Helping Sooners is an emergency scholarship for students who find themselves in extenuating circumstances.
- To make a donation:
- Bring a cash donation to the HSC Student Affairs Office, Suite 300 in the HSC Student Union.
- You may also donate online at http://students.ouhsc.edu/give-to-shs. Please note, online donations must be a minimum of $5.
- Donate 1 Canned Good to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- To donate a canned good, drop off your cans at the identifiable donation boxes in the HSC Student Union.
- Write 1 Note of Gratitude to a Health Care Worker.
- To write a note of gratitude, visit www.tinyurl.com/21gratitude to submit a note that will be transcribed and provided to local health care workers.
- You may also drop off a handwritten note in the HSC Student Affairs Office, Suite 300 in the HSC Student Union.
This initiative runs through Friday, Feb. 5, and is open to all students, staff and faculty. For more information, contact HSC Student Affairs at email@example.com.
Article Published: Wednesday, January 27, 2021