Events | Service Opportunities | Applications
Individual Campus Awards Recognition Video and Letzeiser Medalists Announcement!
When: Monday, April 13th at 7:00 p.m. CST
The video will recognize student recipients of campus-based awards whose selection process is coordinated by the Division of Student Affairs.
Recipients will include:
The President's Award Outstanding Freshmen and Sophomores, the Campus Life Award, Outstanding Greek Seniors, The Regents' Award for Outstanding Juniors, PE-ET, JR Morris Awards, The President's Award for Outstanding Volunteers, The President's Award for Outstanding Transfer Students, Melvin C. Hall Scholarship, Fern L. Holland Award, Paul Shanor Memorial Scholarship, George Henderson, Jr. Award, Letzeiser Honor List and reveal the three Letzeiser Medalists.
Spring individual award applications open October 1 and close February 1 each year.
HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER
HSC students may apply for the following HSC Awards:
- The Regent's Award for Outstanding Juniors (Juniors)
- Campus Life Award (Juniors and Seniors)
- Letzeiser Honor List (Seniors)
Norman campus students may apply for individual campus awards (which are recognition only - not scholarships) via CASH.ou.edu. List of awards:
- Junior Awards
- Campus Life Award
- Melvin C. Hall Award/Scholarship
- The Regents' Award for Outstanding Juniors
- PE-ET - Top 10 Senior Honor Society (selected during spring of Junior year)
- Senior Awards
- Letzeiser Honor List and Medalists
- Campus Life Award
- Must Be Nominated
- Other Awards
- The President's Award for Outstanding Freshmen
- The President's Award for Outstanding Sophomores
- The President's Award for Outstanding Transfer Students
- The President's Award for Outstanding Volunteer
SPRING 2020 CAMPUS AWARDS PROGRAM (Norman Campus students)
The Campus Awards Program will be held Friday afternoon of Family Weekend on April 3rd at Historic Holmberg Hall. Take a look back at last year's program:
The 2019 Outstanding Senior and 2019 Homecoming Royalty applications are closed. Applications for Fall 2020 will open next August.