Events | Service Opportunities | Applications
Participants will hear words of wisdom from a selected leader followed by a table-led conversation. The speaker and topic will be revealed at the program. A complimentary lunch will be provided: Chick-fil-A nuggets, chips, and a cookie!
We hope you'll join us for this unique, fun, and informative program - challenging you to be in charge of your leadership development.
Recent topics have included:
- 8 Leadership Nuggets - Sherri Coale, Hall of Fame Coach, OU Women's Basketball
- Keep Chopping Wood - An Ordinary Approach to Acheiving Extraordinary Success, Kevin DeShazo
- Anxiety: On Campus, In Life and In Leadership - Dr. Shelli Jackson, Licensed Psychologist, Leadership Consultant
- The Science of Power and Hope - Dr. Chan Hellman, Professor and Director, OU Hope Research Center
- Culture and Accountability - Coach Porter Moser, Head Coach OU Men’s Basketball
- 5 Voices: How to Communicate Effectively with Everyone You Lead – Debbie Davis, Executive Coach
- The Art of Play – Kevin Carroll, Author and Speaker
- Tiny Nudges Toward Happiness – Kristen Partridge, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs