Natural Gas Engineering & Management Online
OU’s Mewbourne School of Petroleum and Geological Engineering offers a unique program focused on Natural Gas Engineering & Management – developing both the technical and business skills necessary to excel in this growing market. Offering tracks in Engineering and Management, students can customize their experience to reach their career goals. The program has been designed for students working full-time and is being offered completely online.
- Management: Students interested in business development, management, and leadership may select the Management track and focus on business courses that provide strong financial and leadership capabilities.
- Accelerated, Fully Online Program: Designed for adult learners who work full time, students may study when and where they want with the online format. And since the program can be completed in 24 months, students will rapidly start earning the benefit of the degree.
- Engineering: Those who wish to enhance their technical understanding of the field can pursue the Engineering track, with courses designed to offer a comprehensive education on the entire product life cycle.
- Engineering + Management = Leadership Potential: This program is unique and like no other across the country. It is an ideal combination of engineering classes that span the product lifecycle as well as business courses that provide financial acumen and leadership capabilities. Industry leaders will be created in this program.
- Interdisciplinary Faculty with Industry Experience: Dean Mike Stice, the former CEO of Access Midstream, brings a real-world focus to the Mewbourne School of Petroleum and Geological Engineering. The instruction consists of both OU faculty and industry professionals combining real world experience with the latest research in the field.
- Incredible Student Experience: The program was built for working professionals, with small courses focused on engaging students and creating interaction with both faculty and the other students. Plus, each graduate will have access to industry contacts through the vast and expansive Sooner alumni network.