The Energy Institute of Americas
The mission of the Energy Institute of the Americas is to engage in activities to support policies in the Western Hemisphere that:
- Promote energy sector growth that is economically and environmentally sound
- Further greater hemispheric self-sufficiency through dependable and competitively priced energy
- Expand national and more integrated economies
- Increase the quality of life for the peoples of the Americas
- EDUCATE & TRAIN professionals in relevant technical, legal, economic and policy disciplines, in order to develop the skills and capacity required to address 21st century development and related environmental issues.
- PROMOTE INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH on energy resouces through multinational projects of mutual benefit.
- RESOLVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS through the application of the research results.
- SHARE relevant information for the energy industry of the Western Hemisphere through the network of relevant academic, industry, and government organizations of the Americas.
- PROVIDE information and contacts to business in Oklahoma who wish to pursue business opportunities in South America, Central America and Canada.
- CREATE strategic links with Latin American organizations to develop academic and commercial activities of mutual benefit.