Make a Referral
Three Different Options:
- Online: Complete the online form.
- Phone: (405) 325-7700
- This number is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Callers may leave a message and the message will be forwarded directly to the Behavior Intervention Team.
- Email: NormanBIT@ou.edu
What Does BIT Need to Know?
- Student, faculty or staff member’s name and ID number (if known).
- Brief factual description and direct quotes of the incident or behavior.
- Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
- Names and contact information of witnesses.
- Your name, position and complete contact information.
- Always save voice recordings, text messages, screenshots and emails on the device that received them.