When to Contact BIT
Does something seem off? Be aware. Trust your instinct.
- Significant change in appearance, mood and/or social functioning
- Behavior that creates a disruptive or hostile enviornment
- Actions that potentially endanger the safety of any member of the OU community
- Behavior that impacts one's ability to function appropriately and successfully on campus
- A sense that someone is struggling or that something is wrong
These behaviors, especially when more than one are present, may be signs that a student, faculty member or staff member is in distress.