Forgot Your Password?
You can reset your password in the following ways:
- Go to https://account.oscer.ou.edu
- Click the Forgotten Password link
- Enter the following information:
- Your OSCER username
- The email address associated with the OSCER username
NOTE: The system will only accept the email address that was used while requesting the OSCER account.
- Click the Search button
- Upon verification of your OSCER username and email address, a temporary code will be emailed to your email address. Copy and paste this code into the window, and click Check Code.
- Enter your new password and click Change Password
- You will be taken to this screen. Do not close the window or navigate away from the page.
- You will finally see this screen. At this point, your password has been changed, and you may now use this new password to log into the OSCER systems.
You can also obtain a temporary password by emailing OSCER support. Please note that the self-service website is the preferred and fastest way to reset your password. If you are unable to use the self-service website, please follow the steps below to obtain a temporary password: