To further our continuing crime prevention and awareness programming on the Norman Campus, OUPD makes available personnel to any interested university-affiliated group or organization. Organizations not connected to the university are also welcome on an as-time-permits basis. We can address any issue on safety or security and custom-tailor the presentation to fit your specific needs.
Presentations can cover issues such as:
- personal escape self-defense
- alcohol/drug awareness
- personal safety issues
- home safety and security
- residence hall safety and security
- property theft prevention
- sexual assault awareness issues
- campus safety
- campus safety for new students
- work safety
- workplace violence
- emergency evacuation simulations for workspaces
- fire safety (with the University Fire Marshal’s Office.)
- and others upon request.
We will utilize our resources and coordinate with other departments and organizations that may be able to provide assistance.
If you are interested in having a presentation, you can use one of the following methods to contact us: