This is a part-time position, 30 hours/week. This is an armed armed, CLEET certified pposition. The Executive Courier is responsible for the transport of deposits, change orders, and transfers across campus, to and from the OU Bursar's office.
- Starting pay: $21.63/hour; $33,742.80 per year.
- Job Title: Police Officer - Executive Courier. OU Job requisition number*: Not currently hiring
- 11 paid holidays per year;
- 18 hours of paid time off per month;
- Medical, Dental, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insuarance (AD&D);
- Life Insurance;
- Uniforms and equipment provided;
- Retirement package
- 21 years of age;
- High school or GED;
- Pass background investigation;
- Pass medical physical exam;
- CLEET Certified Commissioned Officer
For more information, contact:
- Major Ralph Sade Phone: 325-5120 or 325-2864
* - To apply for the current listing, go to https://jobs.ou.edu/ and using the "Search Listings" tab use the job Requisition # listed next to the salary, above. Or you can simply select Norman campus, Department of Public Safety, job title Police Officer.