BBA in General Management
Managers formulate the policies and direct operations of corporations, nonprofit institutions, and government agencies. Nearly every organization worldwide employs managers.
A degree in management prepares you to lead and communicate with people in a professional role. Jobs are available in almost every industry worldwide for managers with strong leadership qualities.
Five Reasons Why You Should Consider the Management Major
- Management is the most flexible degree in Price.
- You can study a wide variety of topics regarding people and organizations while developing management as a key life skill.
- You can structure the degree to your particular interests using courses inside and outside of Price e.g. non-profit management, sustainability, arts management etc.
- Every organization needs managers so the degree will be very useful regardless of what type of organization you wish to join.
- The degree provides great preparation for someone going to law school or for someone who wants to get a PhD and become a college professor in Management related topics.
Recent Placements for Management Majors
- Fitness Business Coordinator at Nike, INC.
- Promotions Coordinator at Remington Park
- Business to Business Sales staff at AT&T
- New Client Setup Specialist at Paycom
- Vendor Management Associate at ExxonMobil Corporation
- Business Development Associate at Hanover Research
- Management Trainee at Rush Enterprises
- Marketing Analyst at FRSTeam of Oklahoma
Average starting salaries for 2018-19 Management majors was $47,781.