How to Apply
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program is highly selective. Applicants are not required to have academic or professional experience in the business analytics field prior to application. Students would benefit from experience in the following areas but is not required at time of application/start: programming, writing code, use of complicated software, IT implementation, and general technical skills.
The admissions committee does require the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (the committee will specifically review GPAs in quantitative coursework)
- GRE/GMAT score - Candidates may request a GMAT/GRE waiver if they meet the certain criteria. Speak with your enrollment coach to see if you may be eligible
- Personal statement – To help the admissions committee gain a better understanding of you, your professional accomplishments to date and your career aspirations
- Transcripts (Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution)
- Current Resume
- Letters of Recommendation will not be required
- International applicants must receive a TOEFL score of 600 or higher on the paper-based test (250 on the computer, 100 on the internet-based test) sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Institution Code: 6879
The admissions committee operates under a rolling admission process, and admissions may continue until two weeks before the start of classes. The committee strives to respond to all applicants within two weeks from the time a completed application is submitted.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about the program, please reach out to:
Assistant Director of Price Graduate Advising - Norman
Phone: (405) 325-4865