Summer is in full swing here at the University of Oklahoma. Our students are off recharging and interning across the country and around the world. I hope this time of year is as energizing for you as it is for our students.
While our work continues as we get ready for the next academic year, I can’t help but feel grateful for all the progress Price College has made during the past academic year.
Our goals of transforming business education at OU are being realized.
- This past year, Price College significantly increased support for sending students to case competitions, which led to one of our most successful years for students competing on the national stage.
- Tutoring services were greatly increased through a partnership with Knack, meeting a critical need of our students for enhanced academic resources.
- Price College launched two online master’s programs in Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics to provide relevant and accessible educational offerings to meet the evolving needs of employers.
- This past spring, Price College’s non-degree Executive Education program, under the direction of executive director Nick Tobey, delivered its first leadership development program. This new initiative aims to provide lifelong learning opportunities for working professionals to elevate their careers.
- Price College further established itself as a leader in entrepreneurship and innovation in Oklahoma through programs like OKBioStart, the OU Entrepreneurial Law Center, our fall and spring Startup Showcase and the relaunch of the Tom Love Innovation Hub’s Fabrication Lab.
This is just a sample of all the work that’s been accomplished this past academic year, all with the goal of changing the lives of our students and better supporting our world-class faculty, staff and alumni.
Thank you for your support in helping Price College develop the future leaders our state and nation need. Enjoy this month's newsletter as we highlight the incredible work of our students, faculty and staff. Have a wonderful summer, and we can't wait to see you back on campus soon.