Space Planning and Allocation
The Norman Campus Space Committee was established to help address space needs and constraints as the University continues to meet our core mission objectives. While all space and property belongs to the University as a whole, stewardship of the space is distributed among the vice presidents and deans, who oversee the space occupied by activities under their control and ensure that use of that space is consistent with its assigned purpose.
The Space Committee is working with each college and department to find the best solutions for all our space needs. Please contact the Space Committee member identified in your organizational chart to guide you in your space needs.
Campus Space Committee Members:
- Kacey Clark, Norman Campus Space Manager
- Eric Conrad, Vice President of Operations
- Brynn Daves, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs and Assistant Dean of Students
- Melany Dickens-Ray, Associate Vice President for Research and Director, Planning and Research Facilities
- Matthew Rom, Director of Facilities Management
- Brian Holderread, Director of Architectural & Engineering Services
- Beau Jennings, Director of Real Estate
- Pam Ketner, Associate Vice President of Operations
- Mark Morvant, Vice Provost for Instruction and Student Success
- Jennifer Pike, Shared Services Program Manager
- Robin Stroud, Assistant Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Laura Tontz, Director of Central Scheduling and Oklahoma Memorial Union
- Kyle McGhee, Associate Director, Facilities Management/li>
- Amie Sterr-Griffin, Facilities Utilization Analyst, Architectural & Engineering Services
- Michael Giesecke, University Operations
- Meghan Bomgaars, Director, Planning and Research Facilities
This Executive Memo provides additional information about space planning and allocation.
Please do not hesitate to contact your designated Space Committee member with any questions or concerns.
For More Information
Additional information, including links to the Space Request Form and Instructions can be found at the Architectural and Engineering Services website.
Submit completed, signed forms to: Kacey Clark, Campus Space Manager no later two business days prior to the committees weekly meeting for consideration.
Office: 405-325-0851 / Cell: 405-830-6152