Research Financial Services
The Research Financial Services provides post-award administration and financial support to principal investigators, project directors and sponsors.
Research Financial Services is responsible for all activities concerning external and internal audits of sponsored program expenditures and the resolution of audit exceptions. It is the office assigned the responsibility of assuring compliance of cost sharing, effort reporting, cost allowance, and both direct and indirect facilities and administrative cost allocations.
Research Financial Services will periodically issue guidelines regarding special procedures applicable to sponsored programs.
Employee Compensation Compliance (ECC)
You must use the following Zoom Passcode to access the video: .=t2Zpz2
- OU Student Addresses Tar Creek Cleanup on Army Corps of Engineers' Program
- OU Engineer Aims to Accelerate Development of mRNA Technology Platforms
- OU Engineer Receives Award from NSF's Electrochemical Systems Program
- OU Team Moves to Reduce Emissions, Improve Efficiencies in Oil & Gas
- OU Awarded $2.5 Million Research Grant to Understand and Predict the Bird Flu
- OU Senior named Rhodes Scholar
- Preventing a Silent Extinction
- Stephenson Cancer Center Announces Multi-Million Dollar Gift
- Improving the Future of Native Health Care