Transcripts & Records
The University of Oklahoma has authorized Parchment to provide official transcripts in electronic (PDF) and printed format. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
**Students who attended or are currently attending the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center should order transcripts through OUHSC's Admissions and Records Office.**
- To order official transcript(s) in electronic (PDF) or printed format, log in to Parchment
- Parchment's website lists step by step instructions to place orders, including delivery options and fees.
- All major credit cards are accepted as payment. Credit cards are only charged after the order has been completed. Processing fees are charged per transcript recipient.
- There is no limit on the amount of transcripts that can be ordered.
- Electronic (PDF) transcripts are sent the same day they are ordered unless there are impending holds/record matching delays.
- Email updates are provided for each order placed through Parchment. Users can also track transcript orders online with a Parchment account or the Document ID.
If you are in the campus area, you can get a copy of your OU transcript in person at the Office of the Registrar in Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Ave., Room 230. Photo ID is required. Business hours are
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Main Campus Students:
Office of the Registrar- Academic Records
1000 Asp Ave., Room 230
Norman, OK 73019-4076
Fax: (405) 325-7047
Phone: (405) 325-4147
Tulsa Campus Students:
Student Enrollment Center
4502 E 41st St Rm 1C114
Tulsa OK 74133
FAX: (918) 660-3361
PH: (918) 660-3474
OU Extended Campus College of Professional and Continuing Studies (formerly College of Liberal Studies):
Registration and Records
1610 Asp Ave., Room 108
Norman, OK 73071-6400
Fax: (405) 325-7273
Phone: (405) 325-1022
**PACS students will now pick up transcripts on main campus**
Note: If you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University, your transcript cannot be processed until that has been satisfied through the appropriate office. If your account has a hold, the University will notify you at that time.
Current Students can view and print unofficial transcripts through their one.ou.edu accounts unless a financial hold exists.
Former Students are not able to obtain unofficial transcripts.