Transcripts & Records
The University of Oklahoma has authorized Parchment to provide official transcripts in electronic (PDF) and printed format. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
**Please note that students who attended or are currently attending the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center should order transcripts through OUHSC's Admissions and Records Office https://admissions.ouhsc.edu/Current-Students/Records.**
If you need to send in a transcript from another university, please have the institution send an official electronic transcript to Oardocuments@ou.edu on your behalf or you can drop off a sealed official copy to Buchanan Hall (1000 Asp Ave), on the 3rd floor to the TE drop box outside of Room 330.
You can also mail in official transfer transcripts to:
1000 Asp Ave - Room 330
Norman, OK 73019
***OU has transitioned from the National Student Clearinghouse to Parchment for transcript services. Students that have accounts previously created with the Clearinghouse, will have to create new accounts with Parchment to order transcripts. Students associated with OUHSC will need to continue to use the Clearinghouse to order transcripts.***
The University of Oklahoma has authorized Parchment to provide official transcripts in PDF format or printed. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order official transcript(s) in electronic (PDF) or printed format, log in to Parchment.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- You will be notified if you have a transcript hold.
- Electronic (PDF) transcripts are sent the same day they are ordered unless there are impending holds/record matching delays.
Printed Transcripts Only
- Printed transcripts only: The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Printed transcripts only: Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Printed transcripts only: Arrangements can be made through Parchment to send transcripts by FedEx to locations within the United States. Contact the Office of the Registrar at (405) 325-4147 to make arrangements to send transcripts by FedEx to locations outside the U.S.
If you are in the campus area, you can get a copy of your OU transcript in person at the Office of the Registrar in Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Ave., Room 230. Photo ID is required. Business hours are
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Main Campus Students:
Office of the Registrar- Academic Records
1000 Asp Ave., Room 230
Norman, OK 73019-4076
Fax: (405) 325-7047
Phone: (405) 325-4147
Tulsa Campus Students:
Student Enrollment Center
4502 E 41st St Rm 1C114
Tulsa OK 74133
FAX: (918) 660-3361
PH: (918) 660-3474
OU Extended Campus College of Professional and Continuing Studies (formerly College of Liberal Studies):
Registration and Records
1610 Asp Ave., Room 108
Norman, OK 73071-6400
Fax: (405) 325-7273
Phone: (405) 325-1022
To have a printed transcript sent by the PACS campus via a mail service other than standard postal service, please follow the directions for PACS campus transcript requests here: https://pacs.ou.edu/current-students/transcript-requests/
Note: If you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University, your transcript cannot be processed until that has been satisfied through the appropriate office. If your account has a hold, the University will notify you at that time.
If you are a current student you can view your unofficial transcript on the web through one.ou.edu. If you have a printer attached to your computer, and you do not have a financial hold with the University, you can print an unofficial transcript.
The unofficial transcript is not available if you cannot login to one.ou.edu. You will need to order an official transcript.