The Research Statistics and Analysis Group gathers, analyzes, and disseminates quantitative and qualitative information to support the research and creative endeavors of Norman and Tulsa campus faculty and staff.
- To report the status of the research enterprise regularly and accurately
- To gauge fairly the comparative position of the research enterprise
- To characterize the research enterprise with reliable and objective data and analyses that aid institutional decision-making and planning
- To illustrate the educational, scholarly, technological, economic, cultural, humanitarian, and civic impacts of the research enterprise
- To make recommendations on strategic actions that maximize the opportunity for success in research and creative activity
- Produce a yearly dashboard of metrics that presents a comprehensive view of success in research and creative activity
- Assess and promote the qualitative accomplishments of the research enterprise through curation of Research Fast Facts, Community Impact Report research material, and other means
- Investigate research enterprise issues and questions through the collection and analysis of data
- Collaborate on campus-wide projects involving research data with attention to avoiding duplication of efforts
- Fulfill internal and external information requests
- Engage in campus efforts to improve the delivery of data and information to university and external consumers
- Advance the measurement of research success, both independently and with the assistance of university and external resources
For research statistics assistance, contact Ernest Abrogar at 405-325-3932 or erabrogar@edu.