Resources and Further Reading
Below is a preliminary list of links for further reading about public health, COVID-19, and other related topics.
- “Pandemic, Creating a Usable Past: Epidemic History, COVID-19, and the Future of Health” Webinar May 8-9, 2020, American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM): https://www.histmed.org/epidemic-history
- AAHM web site resources: http://www.histmed.org/covid-19-teaching-resources-and-materials-for-historical-research
- American Anthropological Association (AAA): https://www.americananthro.org/covid-19
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD), Covid-19 Public Health Webinar Series: https://www.aucd.org/template/news.cfm?news_id=14624
- Public health and COVID-19 in MENA: Impact, response and outlook (Brookings): https://www.brookings.edu/events/webinar-public-health-and-covid-19-in-mena-impact-response-and-outlook/
- Northeastern University Pandemic Teaching Initiative: https://cssh.northeastern.edu/pandemic-teaching-initiative/module-lander/