Skip Navigation

Am I Eligible?

Skip Side Navigation

Air Force ROTC Zoom Information Session

We are offering a Zoom Information Session to ask questions to current cadre and cadets every second and forth Wednesday of the month starting at 5:00PM Central time. Zoom ID: 924 3768 0178 PW: AFROTCZoom. See the Upcoming Events Page on the left for exact dates. 

Am I Eligible to Join Air Force ROTC?

To enroll in Air Force ROTC, you must:

  • Be a full-time student at OU or one of our crosstown schools (see list below)
  • Have a Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater for any previously completed college coursework
  • Be able to complete your undergraduate studies and commission before age 30 (up to age 35 with a waiver - restricted to high quality applicants)
  • Be of good moral character
  • Be in good physical condition
  • Be a US citizen or in pursuit of US citizenship

Please see for additional info.

Detachment 675 has crosstown agreements with:

  • Rose State College*
  • Oklahoma City Community College*
  • Oklahoma Baptist University
  • Oklahoma Christian University
  • Oklahoma City University
  • University of Central Oklahoma 

Crosstown students will travel to the University of Oklahoma once or twice per week to take their AFROTC courses. 

*Students who attend Rose State College or Oklahoma City Community College must be prepared to transfer to the University of Oklahoma or to one of the four-year schools listed above prior to entering the Professional Officer Course (POC), which would generally be at the start of their junior year.

NOTE:  The core competency of AFROTC is to recruit and train individuals working on their first undergraduate degree.   Individuals with a previously completed undergraduate or graduate degree are expected to pursue an AF commission through Officer Training School.  There may be exceptions for students who are majoring in critical technical majors, have a 3.0 CGPA, and meet outstanding and deserving criteria as identified by HQ AFROTC.  Please contact the Recruiting Officer at or 405-325-3211 for more information. When leaving a phone message please provide an e-mail for quicker communication.