Placing a spotlight on our Faculty, Staff and Students at the OU-TU School of Community Medicine.
Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement (ODICE)
The Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement presents "Don't Skip a Beat" a monthly insight in the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and the OU-TU School of Community Medicine. Our office would like to introduce this monthly insight as an effort to continue strengthening our outreach with the community in light of the challenging times we all are facing.
February Newsletter features:
- Syeachia Dennis, MD, MPH, FAACP
- Daniel Pham, MS3
- Viviane Sachs, MD
- Sydney Wyatt, MS2
March Newsletter features:
- Health Reosurces and Services Administration (HRSA) Grant
- Healthcare Pathways Academy - New Pipeline Program for OU-TU SCM
- Introduction to the Student Services Special (SSS) Porjects Team
- Student Stories with Nathan Cross
- Health is Wealth, Culture Corner, Stay in the Loop
- Meet the OU-TU SCM Office of Student Services & Admissions
- OU Tulsa, OU-TU SCM Physician Assistant Program Director, Shannon Ijams
- OU Tulsa, OU-TU SCM Physician Assistant Program Student, Jazmine Manns
OU-TU School of Community Spotlights
Check out the OU-TU SCM's feature for the month of May.
OU-TU SCM Physician Assistant Program Director and Student
Shannon Ijams, MPAS, PA-C
Jazmine Manns, MPH, PA-S
Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement Faculty and Staff
TUL (OU-TU SCM) & OKC (OUCOM)
Syeachia Dennis, MD (TUL)
Angela Surratt, MHA (TUL)
Robert Salinas, MD (OKC)
Natasha Mickel, PhD (OKC)
Candice Teets (OKC)
Jasmine Small (OKC)
Laura Cueto, M.A. (OKC)
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $4,704,476 with 10% financed with nongovernmental sources. The contents are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.