COVID-19 Updates and Resources for OU-Tulsa
COVID-19 Screening & Reporting Tools
- For all employees and students with an active OU/OUHSC login.
COVID-19 Screening & Reporting Tool - Updated September 15, 2020
All University of Oklahoma employees, resident physicians, and students, please note the UPDATED screening guidance.
Each time you experience one of the following scenarios, you must complete the University's online Screening and Reporting Tool for assessment* and clearance PRIOR to returning to campus or returning to a University-related function or obligation off-campus:
- You have experienced symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and/or extreme fatigue. Please contact your primary care provider with any personal medical questions for guidance concerning your specific symptoms. For a complete list of symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- You have COVID-19 test results pending, or you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- You have had close contact (been within 6 feet, for approximately 15 minutes or more) with an indidivual diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and whose results are pending in the last 14 days.
- You have a household has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Given the unique nature of the programs at OU-Tulsa campus, our health care mission, and our patient populations, this screening requirement is an important effort we can implement to stop the spread of COVID-19.
*A medical professional will be in contact with you, typically within 24 hours following submission of your form. Based on a medical professional's review of your information utilizing criteria developed by public health and infectious disease experts, you may be directed to observe a self-isolation period up to 14 days. Employees are encouraged to discuss their scheduling, in advance, with supervisors. Because COVID-19 remains a fluid situation and University policies will continue to be modified, Student and Employee Health clinic staff will not be able to give travel guidance relative to future travel and whether or not isolation will be required.
If you have already submitted an online form within the COVID-19 Screening & Reporting Tool, please follow directions provided in thconfirmation emae il. If not auto-cleared, a member of Student & Employee Health will contact you as soon as possible. Repeated calls to Student & Employee Health will only slow down the review process for all constituents. To report a new potential exposure or symptoms, please submit a new online form and wait to return to campus; please do not call to determine whether a new form may be necessary.
- OU-Tulsa Campus: OU-Tulsa Student & Employee Health at 918-660-3102 or TulsaStudentHealth@ouhsc.edu
- OU Health Sciences Center Campus: HSC Student and Employee Health at 405-271-2577 or email Employee-Health@ouhsc.edu
- OU Norman Campus: Goddard Health Center nurse line 405-325-8732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance accessing the online screening tool with your OU/OUHSC assigned login and password, please contact your campus IT Help Desk.
Scheduled campus visitors, vendors, and new employees without OU/OUHSC login credentials should complete the separate online screening tool found here.