Krishna Mohan Baradhi, M.D.
OU Physicians Schusterman Center Clinic
4444 E. 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74135-2537
OU Wayman Tisdale Specialty Health Clinic
591 E. 36th St. North
Tulsa, OK 74106-1812
Fresenius Medical Care Bailey Clinic
10205 N. 110th E. Avenue
Owasso, OK 74055
Osmania Medical College, India
Internal Medicine Residency - University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Illinois
Nephrology Fellowship - Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Krishna Baradhi earned his medical degree from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India in 2002. He completed his internship from Osmania General Hospital and its affiliated hospitals in Hyderabad, India. He did several clinical rotations in Great Britain before moving to USA to complete his Internal Medicine Residency from University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Peoria, Illinois, in 2009.
Dr. Baradhi worked as an Assistant Professor in Internal Medicine at University of Kentucky, Lexington from 2009-2010 before pursuing a nephrology fellowship. He completed his post doctoral fellowship in Nephrology at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012. He worked in private practice in Tampa for a year prior to joining the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa.
Dr. Baradhi joined the faculty of the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa as an Assistant Professor of Medicine in July 2013. Dr. Baradhi was promoted to Associate Professor in 2018 and has been the Associate Program Director of the Nephrology Fellowship since 2016. Dr. Baradhi is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Baradhi is also a certified Hypertension specialist.
Dr. Baradhi serves as Co-Director for MS-2 Dermatology & Rheumatology workshop. Dr. Baradhi is also involved with the National ABIM Nephrology task force and also serves as a reviewer for MKSAP & NephSAP. Dr.Baradhi is actively involved with National ACP and is an acting member of the National ACP Doctor's Dilemma Question Committee.
- "Overall, experience was exceptional, staff and dcotor addressed my concerns professionally." [November 2018]
- "Dr. Baradhi is great. He listens to what I have to say and he always makes perfect sense." [October 2018]
- "Always clear and concise instructions about personal care and addressing issues that may arise." [October 2018]
- "Great visit and got a quick call back directly from the doctor. This was my first visit to OU and everyone was great from the time I got there through all the people and doctors I saw." [April 2018]
- "Cared about my continuous health, ordered necessary tests to eliminate all known possibilities makes you feel confident to accept the outcomes. Wonderful staff. Kindness means the world especially when you're scared of being sick...polite beyond care. Well educated and well informed. Willing to explain. Awesome. I knew by his reviews that he'd be great." [April 2018]
- "Everyone was very cordial and friendly. Any question I had was answered right away. Very friendly office. My visit was spot on. Dr. Baradhi is a great doctor." [March 2018]
- Dr. Baradhi is an excellent doctor and always listens to my thoughts." [March 2018]
- "Love my doctor and staff. This is the BET care I have ever received." [March 2018]
- "Dr. Baradhi is excellent. He is very professional and personable." [January 2018]
- "Very respectful, comprehensive visit. A most positive experience." [January 2018]