The OU-Tulsa Police Department’s Dispatch Office is located at the south entrance of the administration building. From this office, we take emergency and non-emergency calls, perform camera surveillance, control the fire safety system, and oversee the building access system. In addition, we distribute parking permits, provide directions, and house the campus lost and found. This area is manned 24/7.
OU-Tulsa is committed to providing the best possible Police and Security services for students, employees, patients and property. Crime prevention methods include:
- Campus foot patrol by uniformed Police and Security Officers.
- Campus vehicle patrol by uniformed Police and Security Officers.
- Campus bicycle patrol by uniformed Police and Security Officers.
- Building computer security systems including access control.
- 24-hour video surveillance.
- Well-lighted parking areas.
- Escorts on request. This service is encouraged, especially during hours of darkness or after normal operational hours.
- The campuses are patrolled and monitored 24 hours and 7 days a week.
If you feel unsafe walking to your vehicle or to a building, the OU-Tulsa Police Department will provide an escort upon request. This service is encouraged, especially during hours of darkness or after normal operational hours.
Our officers provide vehicle assistance to OU-Tulsa students, faculty, staff, and visitors. We are able to provide assistance with stalled vehicles, however, we are unable to unlock your car.
Lost and Found
Lost and found items can be turned in to the Dispatch Office. Items are logged and kept for 60 days.
Office/Room Door Unlocks
Proper identification is required when making this request.