What is ORDSA?
The Office for Research Development and Scholarly Activity (ORDSA) is here to help OU-TU School of Community Medicine faculty, residents, and students build a strong and competitive research and scholarship program.
Our services include:
- Individualized research consulting
- Research study design and methodology
- Specialized funding searches
- Sponsored grant assistance for research coordinators
- Statistical analysis support
Interested? Click one of the buttons below. Filling out an ORDSA request is your first step.