Salary is paid to each resident on a biweekly basis.
- SAEM, ACEP, and EMRA Memberships paid by department
- Access to ROSH Review paid for by department
- Library privileges through Robert M Bird Health Sciences Library
- Travel paid to any conference presentations
- Online access to AccessEM
Please see our HR page for more information regarding insurance and other resident benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to free and confidential counseling services
- 24 hour covered secured parking
- Dragon dictation software on shift for each resident
- Advanced Practice Practitioner in minor care 4 days per week
- Three sets of personalized scrubs with replacements as needed
- Embroidered white coat with replacements as needed
- Free food at all clinical sites
Residents are provided fifteen week days (M-F) of annual leave per year. Vacation cannot be carried into the next academic year.
All residents receive 15 days of sick leave per year. Sick leave cannot be carried into the next academic year.