Want to reserve a room? Here are the rules and procedures:
- University courses should request Wagner classrooms through the Office of Classroom Management. For all others...
- To reserve a room, submit the form below, stop by Wagner Hall 180 (M–F, 8a–5p), or call 405.325.2072.
- All reservations must be made at least 24-hours in advance.
- Reservations begin during the 3rd week of the semester for classrooms.
- Reservations can be made at the small, study rooms using the electronic kiosk outside each room (must be ready to use room – no advance booking on kiosks)
- Study rooms may be booked up to three weeks in advance. Each booking is for 1-hour increments up to 2 hours maximum.
- Classrooms may be booked at any time for up to 2 hours by OU organizations, faculty, or departments. Student groups are limited to one booking per week.
- Rules are subject to change during dead and finals weeks
- Users must respect the facilities, as described on this document (opens as PDF).
We reserve the right to modify room reservations based on college needs.