Dear UC Students,
These are uncertain and unprecedented times. So much has changed since you were last on campus. It is a lot to process, I know. As we all navigate the recent changes and the days ahead, I want to remind you that the University College Team is here for you. Your wellbeing and success are the focus of our work, and we are honored to be on your team. Let us help you with the transition to online learning and student services. Please see the following list for links to relevant resources. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the midst of stressful times, it is important to give yourself and everyone else some grace as we find our way. Be sure to communicate with your faculty and classmates as you wade into online learning; this may be new for them, too. Stay in touch with friends and other sources of support through social media and Zoom. Adhere to the CDC guidelines to keep yourself and others healthy and safe. Ask for help if you need it.
As always, we want the best for you.
Dean of University College
Professor of Psychology
- Academic Advising: All University College students must be advised before enrolling in Summer and Fall 2020 classes. If you have not yet been advised for these semesters, please click here to sign up for an advising appointment (opens in a new window).
- OU Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates | For updates and guidance from the University on COVID-19, please visit: http://www.ou.edu/coronavirus
- Online Learning | For information and resources on attending classes online please visit: http://ou.edu/learnanywhere
- Tutoring | The Student Learning Center will be moving action tutoring services online for more information on accessing their Zoom tutoring sessions, please visit: http://ou.edu/univcoll/about/action_tutoring/schedule
- Assessment Center | The Assessment Center plans to provide opportunities for students to assess virtually. If you need to take an assessment, such as the ALEKS, please contact your advisor so that they can provide you more information.
- Student Affairs | For any questions about housing and dining, health services, counseling services, SGA, etc. please visit: http://ou.edu/studentaffairs/operations-updates
- International Student Services | International students seeking information about visa’s, returning home, remaining in the United States, etc., at this time should visit: http://www.ou.edu/cis/iss