GI Bill® Chapter Information
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31 VA Vocational Rehabilitation Students
- Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill® General Information
- Chapter 33 Transfer of Eligiblity for Dependents and Spouse
- Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Chapter 33 & Chapter 31
Service charges and holds are placed on student accounts until accounts are brought current. Chapter 33 and Chapter 31 beneficiary students receive holds and service charges pending a payment from the VA. Students using these benefits must present their VA Certificate of Eligibility to Office of Veteran Student Services, complete the request to be certified using the electronic Veteran Course Confirmation Form, provide any additional information needed for the School Certifying Official to properly certify, and self-identify to the Bursar Office when requesting charges and holds be removed prior to VA payments received by the Bursar.