Skip Navigation

Veteran Student Forms

Skip Side Navigation

Veteran Student Forms

Online form submission is secure, fast, and available 24|7 on the device of your choice. Online form submission helps Veteran Student Services expedite processing, which allows you to receive your benefits sooner.

 Find online forms at

OU Forms

Veteran Choice Act Resident Reclassification      Documentation is required for Chapter 30, Chapter 31, and Chapter 33 students who may qualify.
Parent School LetterFind online form at
OU Yellow Ribbon  The Yellow Ribbon Program was established by the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 to allow institutions of higher learning (such as colleges, universities, and other degree-granting schools) in the U.S. to voluntarily enter into an agreement with VA to fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the tuition and fee amounts payable under the Post-9/11 GI Bill®. For eligibility information and details contact Veteran Student Services at or (405) 325-4308.
Paper forms are available by request at Veteran Student Services, Buchanan Hall, Room 216.

VA Forms

Find United States Department of Veteran Affairs at