OU Academic Advising
Knowing that academic advising is the key component to helping students graduate, our goal is to help you succeed academically so that you can fulfill your dreams and meet your potential.
If you have questions about information that you cannot find through the this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates (Undergraduates)
DROP deadline (retaining at least one course)
- May 1 deadline
- Instructor's signature required, with assigned grade of W or F
- Dean's permission required
- Contact your college's Academic Advising office for specific instructions
See Period III
How To Withdraw From All Classes
How to Cancel Enrollment
Schedule An Appointment
The following Colleges use the iAdvise appointment system:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Architecture
- Aviation program
- Price College of Business
- Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy
- College of Engineering
- Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
- Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts
- Joe C. and Carole Kerr McClendon Honors College
- College of International Studies
- Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- OU Scholars
- University College
To schedule an advising appointment with units who use iAdvise, please use the iAdvise button below.
All Other Advising Appointments
The College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences does not use the iAdvise appointment system. Please visit College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences for advising information.