Math Center Calendar
The Math Center is dedicated to offering support to students enrolled in University of Oklahoma mathematics courses at the calculus level or below. Our goal is to provide assistance to students as they work on understanding and mastering the concepts presented in these math courses.
Math Center Summer Schedule
The Math Center will be open the first day of summer school and will stay open until the last day of summer school.
|Math Center Summer Hours||Days||Location|
|9:00 am - 1:00 pm||Monday - Friday||PHSC 209|
Math Center Fall/ Spring Schedule
The Math Center will open the second week of the Fall and Spring semesters and will stay open until the Tursday of finals week.
|Math Center Fall/Spring Schedule ||Days||Calculus||Math 1473, 1503, and 1523||Math 1643, 1743 and 2123|
|10:00 am-6:00 pm||Monday||PHSC 209||PHSC 232||PHSC 231|
|10:00 am-6:00 pm||Tuesday||PHSC 209||PHSC 232||PHSC 231|
|10:00 am-5:00 pm||Wenesday||PHSC 209||PHSC 232||PHSC 231|
|10:00 am-5:00 pm||Thursday||PHSC 209||PHSC 232||PHSC 231|
|10:00 am-4:00 pm||Friday||PHSC 209||PHSC 232||PHSC 231|
|3:00pm -6:00pm||Sunday||Muldrow 105||Muldrow 105||Muldrow 105|
Math Center Closure
The Math Center is closed for all student holidays. If the Univeristy of Oklahoma closes due to weather conditions the Math Center will be closed as well.
Math Center Courses
The Math Center offers assistance and consultations for students enrolled in the following courses:
- Math 1473: Mathematics for Critical Thinking
- Math 1503: College Algebra
- Math 1523: Pre-Calculus and Trigonometry
- Math 1643: Pre-Calculus for Business, Life and Social Sciences
- Math 1743: Calculus I for Business, Life and Social Sciences
- Math 1823: Calculus and Analytical Geometry I
- Math 1914: Differential and Integral Calculus I
- Math 2123: Calculus II for Business, Life and Social Sciences
- Math 2423: Calculus and Analytical Geometry II
- Math 2433: Calculus and Analytical Geometry III
- Math 2443: Calculus and Analytical Geometry IV
- Math 2924: Differential and Integral Calculus II
- Math 2934: Differential and Integral Calculus III
Facts About the Math Center
- No appointment needed
- Unlimited access when enrolled in an appropriate math course
- Expert advice from an experienced staff
- Promote independent thinking
- Meet other students with similar questions
- Come prepared to work on Math
- Good place to meet with your fellow classmates to study Math
- Don't wait until exam week to attend the Math Center. There are more opportunities for individual attention in the non-exam weeks.