Sooner Promise is a 4-year funding commitment, administered by the university, that is available to students who receive Oklahoma's Promise.
The award pays up to $5500 (excluding the amount of any scholarship or grant awards already in the student's financial aid package) toward tuition and mandatory fees.
- Must meet normal OU admssion standards.
- Must begin attendance at OU directly from high school (the fall term following graduation).
- Must file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on or before March 1st.
- Must be enrolled full-time and maintain a 4-year graduation track.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Must attend the Sooner Promise Symposiums (freshman year only).