Skip Navigation

Forms & Documents

Skip Side Navigation

Forms and Documents

Below, you can access important forms and documents that will help you stay on track for your graduate program.

PDF Forms

Many of the forms you will need to submit are in fillable PDF format. It is important to use the Adobe Reader software to complete fillable PDF forms. Using Preview or your web browser plugin may result in difficulty printing, saving, or completing the forms.

Online Forms

Online Forms FAQ

Access online draft or submitted forms using your OU credentials here: Dynamic Forms

Select a category from the menus below. If you have any questions, contact the Graduate College.

An accelerated degree program (ADP) enables qualified undergraduate students to earn a master’s degree in an accelerated time frame.

When a student is admitted to an ADP, the Accelerated Degree Graduate Coursework Plan (ADGCP) should be turned in to the Graduate College. This normally takes place in the junior year or early in the senior year.

ADGCP forms below are organized by the undergraduate college.

Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture

College of Arts and Sciences

College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences

Michael F. Price College of Business

Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy

Gallogly College of Engineering

David L. Boren College of International Studies

Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication

For students pursuing a graduate certificate, the Graduate Certificate Program Report form is due in the Graduate College no later than the final semester of certificate coursework.

Check the Graduate Faculty Status page for more information.

Online Forms FAQ

Access online draft or submitted forms using your OU credentials here: Dynamic Forms

Graduate College Bulletin

The Graduate College Bulletin contains current policies and procedures related to graduate studies. It is the responsibility of all graduate students to familiarize themselves with this information in addition to specific requirements of the particular discipline in which they are seeking a degree.

Graduate College Bulletin