High School Seniors - 4 Year Scholarship Program
Qualified high school seniors can elect to apply for a 4-Year Scholarship that will lead them to a career as a naval officer in the United States Navy or Marine Corps.
Note for High School students interested in applying for a NROTC Scholarship: When completing your scholarship application you are required to list at least one college which you qualify for in-state tuition (remember Oklahoma State Law grants in-state tuition rates to those students who secure admission to OU and are either enrolled in NROTC College Program or present valid documentation of receipt of a Naval ROTC scholarship). This means that you can list OU as your in-state tuition school on your 4-year scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Website:
- Full tuition at the University of Oklahoma
- Pays all college/university educational fees
- $375 Stipend for text books each semester
- Provides all uniforms
- Provides all Naval Science textbooks
- Subsistence allowance each academic month as follows:
- Freshman: $250
- Sophomore: $300
- Junior: $350
- Senior: $400
- Students attend 3-5 week Summer Cruises each year
- Minimum active duty service obligation is five years active duty, three years reserve duty