Work Assistance Tuition Waiver Program
The Work Assistance Tuition Waiver is designed to assist current undergraduate students that work 25+ hours per week during the academic year.
The intent of the tuition waiver is to help these students with their finances so that they are able to work fewer hours during the semester and focus more time and energy on their studies. (Students that receive the tuition waiver are not required to continue to work 25+ hours a week during the following semester).
To Apply for Work Assistance:
1. Log on to CASH.
2. Complete the entire General Application, including the Working Student Information Section.
3. Click "Opportunities" on the red tool bar at the top of the site.
4. Complete the Spring Work Assistance Tuition Waiver application.
5. The application details the eligibility requirements, as well as the pay stub requirements.
Program Requirements to Maintain the Award
1. Enrollment – Work Assistance Tuition Waiver recipients must enroll and successfully complete at least 15 hours at OU each fall/spring semester that the student receives the award. Hours taken at other learning institutions (transfer hours) will not count toward hours needed to receive the scholarship.
2. Grade Point Average – Work Assistance Tuition Waiver recipients must achieve at least a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) each semester that the student receives the award.
3. Pay Stubs – In order to renew the award annually, recipients must provide two consecutive paystubs verifying that the student is working, at a minimum, 10 hours a week on average during the previous semester.
For more information, please contact the Scholarship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-325-8380.