The Panhellenic community at the University of Oklahoma is home to over 3,000 scholars, leaders, and strong women. We believe in the Fraternity and Sorority experience and hope that you will learn more about our community.
- Panhellenic women hold over 1,100 executive leadership positions on campus
- Our chapters have raised over $500,000 for philathropic causes this year alone
- The All-Panhellenic grade point average is a 3.46
- Over 300 Panhellenic women have studied abroad in the past year
- Nearly 1,200 women participate in Panhellenic recruitment activities annually
Interested in joining the Panhellenic community? Learn how to join and learn about our values below: