OU Physicians-Tulsa Community Health Clinics
Community Health Clinic Services
Medically underserved areas and populations include areas with a low primary care physician-to-population ratio; high infant mortality rate; or a high percent of population living below Federal Poverty Level.
Health provider shortage areas include those areas with a shortage of primary medical service providers; a shortage of primary care dentists or a shortage of psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and clinical social workers
Community Health Clinic Appointments & Locations
For Appointment Call: 918-619-4400
Designed for Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance and uninsured
Free Evening Clinic
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Hours: 4:30-10 p.m.
Patients must arrive by 4:30 p.m.
OU Physicians Family Medicine Center
1111 South Saint Louis, Tulsa
(uninsured adults only)
1111 S. St. Louis Avenue
(by referral only)
East Side Clinics
Rosa Park Elementary
13702 E. 46th Place South
(serving the community)
Roy Clark Elementary
3656 S. 103rd East Ave.
(serving the community)
What to Bring to Community Health Clinic Appointment
To ensure the best possible care, please bring the following to your clinic visits:
- Proof of ID: Drivers licence, employee ID card, etc.
- Proof of Insurance: If applicable
- All Medications in Original Container: Over the counter and prescription
- Questions: Bring a list of questions with you to each visit, and plan to actively participate in your treatment.
- Family Members: Please bring a family member with you to help with questions, concerns, and follow-up instructions.Patients, families and/or guardians are responsible for taking action to understand the recommended course of treatment and what is expected of them.
- Medical History: Please provide a complete medical history to ensure proper care.Patients are responsible for providing accurate, complete information to Bedlam staff on any matter relating to their health.Bring all information about your present medical condition, past illnesses, surgeries and hospitalizations.
- Allergy Information: It is essential that you provide information on all food and drug allergies.
- All Medication Information: Patients are required to bring ALL medications to every appointment.
- Emergency Contact Information: Patients must provide accurate personal and emergency contact information, and provide all insurance information