Skip Navigation

New Subject Requests

Skip Side Navigation

Academic Assistance in Unlisted Subjects

"The subject in which I need assistance isn't listed on the UC Action walk-in schedule.  What can I do?"

  1. Our trained, Peer Learning Assistants often have additional subjects available through Action Appointments. Search at, call, or come by our offices to see if the subject you're looking for is included, as these may change week to week. (405) 325-7621, Wagner Hall 245 OR (405) 325-2HLC, Adams/Muldrow 105 
  2. Go to your instructor/TA's office hours, check with your instructor/TA or department to see if they have a list of tutors or a departmental tutoring program, or check for other campus tutoring programs at
  3. It is possible that one of our Peer Learning Assistants is eligible to tutor your subject, but just didn't think there was a need for it during Action Appointments. Also, we like to track your requests for new subjects, so that we can add them for future semesters. Fill out the form below to let us know!

Subject Request Form