Need practice before that big interview? The Career Center has you covered. The Mock Interview Program is one of the many resources offered by the Career Center to assist students in obtaining interview experience. It is also a tool to assist students who plan to pursue professional or graduate school. Practicing your interview skills is an investment in your future.
Scheduling a Mock Interview
- Log in to your Handshake account by visiting www.ou.joinhandshake.com and sign in with your 4x4
- Find and click Career Center in the top navigation panel, then Appointments in the dropdown menu.
- Click Schedule a New Appointment and select the Schedule a Mock Interview option
- You will be guided through the scheduling module and will receive a confirmation email after your mock interview has been scheduled
Preparing for a Mock Interview
- Please arrive at the Career Center early, dressed in business professional attire, with a hard copy of your résumé, for a formal interview
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please log in to your Handshake account, visit the "Appointments" tab and cancel your mock interview
- Should issues arise regarding your Handshake account when canceling an appointment, call (405) 325-1974 for assistance
Cancellation policy: We value your time, and expect the same courtesy in return. Please make every effort to contact our office to cancel if you cannot make a scheduled appointment or mock interview. If you fail to do so twice in the same semester, your appointment privileges will be revoked and will not be reinstated until the following semester.