The research laboratories are located in the west wing of the S. J. Sarkeys Complex and in the Collums Building. The laboratories in the Sarkeys Complex occupy about 4,000 sq. ft. of combined space and have state-of-the-art equipment. Each lab has several computers that are dedicated to data collection.
The HES research laboratories are located in the S. J. Sarkeys Complex and the Collums Building. Each Graduate Assistant also has office space and computer access either in the S. J. Sarkeys Complex or Collums Building.
- Body Composition and Physical Performance Lab - Dr. Rebecca Larson
- Bone Density Research Lab - Dr. Debra Bemben
- Human Circulation Research Lab - Dr. J. Mikhail Kellawan
- Human Movement and Neurophysiology (HuMaN) Lab - Dr. Hugo Pereira
- Risk Behaviors and Intervention Lab - Dr. Yu Lu
- Sensory and Muscle Function Lab - Dr. Chris Black
- Social and Behavioral Health Lab - Dr. Marshall Cheney
- Sport, Health, and Exercise Data Analytics Lab - Dr. Daniel Larson
- Stress and Health Disparities Lab - Dr. Julie Ober Allen