International Student Fees
Below is a list of International Student fees based on enrollment or services provided by OU ISS.
- Exchange Student Fee - $150 per semester
- This is charged to short-term exchange students at the beginning of each semester in which the exchange student enrolls.
- International Student Maintenance Fee - $75 per semester
This fee applies to all international students and is charged to a student at the beginning of each semester in which the student enrolls.
- New International Student Orientation Fee - $200
The NISO fee is charged to degree seeking and short term exchange students in the first semester at OU to cover orientation and other programming related expenses.
- OPT Fee- $100
This is charged to cover the maintenance of a student’s SEVIS record while on Optional Practical Training
- OPT STEM Extension Fee - $200
This is charged to cover the maintenance of a student’s SEVIS record while on OPT STEM Extension.
- Sponsored Student Program Support Fee - $300 per semester ($150 during the summer)
This fee is charged to Sponsored Student Programs for individual students at the beginning of each academic year in which the sponsored student enrolls.