How to Apply:
Admission to the Online Master in Environmental Science: Hydrology & Water Security program is selective and those interested in the program should have competitive undergraduate GPA. The program a has three start terms per year, in January, May, and August, with application evaluation conducted on a rolling admissions basis. The admissions committee strives to respond to all applicants within two weeks from the time a completed application is submitted while admissions may continue until two weeks before the start of classes.
The application process includes a few steps:
- Complete the online application HERE
- Submit an official transcript from your undergraduate and any graduate institutions that you earned a degree; you must disclose ALL attended institutions on your application as well
- Submit resume
- Write and submit a personal statement on your career goals and reasons for applying to the program
- Official GRE scores are optional and not required for admission
- International applicants are required to submit Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
All this information will be considered as part of your application.