Students have opportunities to pursue their education and training beyond the classroom environment. In the last six years, the School of Computer Science had more than $2 million in expenditures for externally funded projects, much of which supports student assistant stipends. These projects range in scope from software design and implementation of production systems to research on next-generation computer systems.
Computer Science Degrees
Because the development and integration of computer-based solutions for various application domains is, by definition, a multidisciplinary endeavor, the educational experience for our students is correspondingly broad and flexible.
We offer several different degree options. The following provides information about each one:
- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated BS/MS Degrees
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Data Science and Analytics
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Computational Technology
Useful Links for all Degrees
- Course Syllabi
- Course Catalog
- CS Courses Offered Only One Semester a Year
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Course Chart