Skip Navigation

Submit Service Request

OU Facilities Management, The University of Oklahoma website wordmark
Skip Side Navigation

Submit A Work Request to OU Facilities Management

If you have an emergency work request, do not use the online form below. Please call (405) 325-4421 for Housing and Food Services areas, and (405) 325-3060 for all other requests.