Email Signature Banners Help Encourage COVID-19 Best Practices
In an effort to constantly and consistently communicate best practices for reducing the spread of COVID-19, OU Health Sciences Center Student Affairs Specialist Francis Phan and Leadership and Volunteerism Coordinator Vicky Bumgarner created graphics that can be added to your OU email signature.
A separate graphic has been created for each campus.
To add the graphic to your Outlook signature:
- Copy the applicable image below (right click and select Copy image from the dropdown menu).
- Open a new email message in Outlook and select Signature and then Signatures … in the dropdown menu.
- Paste your copied graphic into the desired signature (right click and select Paste picture from the dropdown menu).
- If you want to hyperlink your image to your campus’ website, select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, paste the appropriate campus web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button.
Article Published: Wednesday, August 12, 2020