Presented January 2018
- Explore opportunities for research graduate students interested in a career in industry or entrepreneurship
- Hear from current Venture Fellows teams that are starting businesses around university IP
- Learn about program details, including selection, curriculum, and goals
Charles A. Hinton, Jr.
Director, NSF I-Corps/Startup Aggieland // March 2017
- Avoid wasting time with ideas that don’t work
- Reduce your chances of flop
- Is there really a problem that your innovation solves? Or are you imagining there is a problem or need?
- Is there a market for your product or are you just dreaming?
Presented by Andrew Pollock // November 2016
- Evaluating product-market fit
- Marketing technology: the OTC-inventor partnership
- Licensing terms and requirements
- Commercial terms and SRAs
- Enforcement, infringement and little men who live under bridges