Welcome to Sooner Parents!
Sooner Parents keeps you connected to campus and enhances your student's OU experience. The purpose of Sooner Parents is to:
- Provide the parents, guardians and other supporters of University of Oklahoma students an opportunity to learn more about the organization and policies of the university
- Bring about closer cooperation between students, parents, faculty, administrative officials and regents of the university
- Provide an organization through which parents may collectively organize their efforts in support of students and their educational experience
- Provide an agency through which authorities of the university may more effectively present objectives, aims and needs to the public at large
NOTICE: Sooner Parents Football Ticket Promotion
The 2021 OU Football Ticket Promo for the Fall season is LIVE!
Each summer, Sooner Parents works with the OU Athletic Ticket Office to offer members-only access to select home football games tickets. Seats are normally reserved in the north end zone “parent section” and upper east seating sections of the stadium for Sooner Parents to purchase. Tickets are limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that you must be a member of Sooner Parents in order to purchase tickets.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Become a Sooner Parent member
- Click this link to be sent to the Ticket Office promotion page.
- Select the home game(s) you would like to attend & the quantity of tickets needed.
- Fill out your information & checkout!
Tickets will be emailed to you by the OU Athletic Ticket Office in early August.
If you experience problems with purchasing tickets please feel free to call (or text) the OU Athletics Ticket Office at (405) 325-2424 or OUTickets@ou.edu.
2021 OU Spring Football Game
April 24th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Like the 2020 fall season, Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium's seating capacity will be reduced to approximately 25% for the spring game. Limited tickets will be available for Sooner Parents soon. If you are watching from home, the 2021 spring game will be televised by FOX Sports Oklahoma with Toby Rowland, Dusty Dvoracek and Jessica Coody announcing.
The "Party at the Palace presented by Allstate" pregame fan festival held on the lawn immediately north of the stadium will run from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Many of the usual Party at the Palace elements will be featured the day of the spring game, including a variety of food trucks (Meating Place, Midway and others) and music.
Additionally, the Sooner Radio Network (flagship 107.7 The Franchise) will originate the start of its pregame show live from Party at the Palace beginning at 2 p.m.
A Message from the Sooner Parents President
Welcome to the University of Oklahoma, a university with 130 years of Academic Leadership. Your student has embarked on an amazing adventure and will blaze new trails into their future. OU will provide your student with a rich sense of community that includes students, faculty, and staff.
The Sooner Parents organization offers you a unique opportunity, as OU’s official parent’s association, and is here to assist and partner with you on your family’s extraordinary journey. We offer many helpful resources for our members and their students including, among other things, the following:
- Monthly Member-only e-newletters highlighting current information
- Early Notification of Fall and Spring Parent’s weekends
- Access to purchase identified home football tickets (when an allotment is available)
- Scholarships available to students of Sooner Parents members, $20,000 allocated annually!
- Discounts at area businesses and 10% discount on clothing items at OU Bookstore
- Opportunities to volunteer
Having been born and raised a Sooner and as an alumnus of The University of Oklahoma, I am honored that all 3 of my children are currently attending or have graduated from OU. The education and unique opportunities provided by OU has given each of them a solid foundation from which to grow and succeed.
As you begin your journey as part of our Sooner family I encourage you to become a part of the Sooner Parents organization. Please contact me if I can be of any help to your family.